Benefits of the UAE
Residency in the United Arab Emirates offers clear solution to investors seeking to relocate and expand their portfolio.
The United Arab Emirates provide :
- Tax relief through its vast network of double tax treaties
- No quota for residency permit issuance
- Economic opportunity
- Unparalleled connectivity
The UAE has recently reviewed its immigration policy introducing additional options for residency to an already comprehensive list. With the recent introduction of a long-term visa system for investors, entrepreneurs, gifted students and researchers for up to ten years the UAE presents an attractive option against other jurisdictions that have historically provided residency opportunity but are no longer awarding such option to investors.
The UAE residency options include the following :
Gold Card’ permanent residency
- Existing UAE resident of at least five years - Up to 10 year visa
- Earning a monthly salary of at least AED 30,000/-
- Hold a senior job within their organization in the UAE
- Exhibit ‘exceptional ability’
- Public investment of AED 10 million - 10 year visa
- Project of AED 500,000 - 5 year visa
- Property in the UAE minimum value AED 1 million - 3 year visa
Company & Employment visa
- Onshore Company/Employee - 3 year visa
- Free Zone Company/Employee - 2 year visa
- Savings of at least AED 1 million - 5 year visa
- or Income of AED 20,000
- or Property in the UAE minimum value AED 2 million
- Talented individuals or specialists in the fields of: - 10 year visa
- Scientific Research
- Technical fields
(*Additional requirements may be applicable depending on the option selected)
The global shift toward transparency and reporting is well under way with citizenship by investment programs and golden passports the subject of enhanced international scrutiny. We recommend that investors, and individuals interested in relocation opportunity, take advantage of the UAE’s prime location and residency options without delay and we, at Senat MEA, remain available to assist you throughout the process.
Senat MEA is a full service platform, founded in 2014, with roots in Dubai that go back as far as 1984. Dedicated to trust and efficiency, at Senat MEA we ensure that our clients are equipped with leading counsel in navigating the region while taking into account the global nature of business and the importance of developing long lasting relationships.
Senat MEA’s team of lawyers, accountants and business consultants are highly qualified and come from a variety of backgrounds enabling us to supply you with incomparable expertise and outstanding services.